Welcome to BOISE RunWalk!
Spring training for runners, walkers and R4HG
- 12 Weeks of structured group coaching - ON SALE NOW $75
- meet every Saturday
- begins 8:00 a.m. April 19, 2014 at Shoreline Park MAP
- 10K, half marathon, marathon, R4HG
- target events: R4HG, Fit for Life, City of Trees, and many more
Cross-Training begins April 22
- 10 weeks, 2x per week, 20 workouts. ON SALE NOW
- Meet Tuesdays & Thursdays 6pm
Beneficial to R4HG and all BRW runners and walkers.
April 22 through June 26, 2014
This group is like having a personal trainer and a personal running coach. Plus, I get to workout with the same friends and coaches as I do each Saturday morning. Cross training is so important, and it's modified by me and coached to my target goals in a very personalized setting. I love that I get to build relationships that last all the way past the target finish line. It's like having a gym, a trainer, a coach and a group of pals all rolled up in one. Best deal on the planet for new walkers and new runners. ~ Elizabeth R. April 2014
Read what others have said about Cross Training with Boise RunWalk here
Cross training designed by runners for runners. Walkers too.
Maybe your goal is to get to the starting line of a 10K, half marathon or full marathon, injury free. That is our goal. Our goal is to make it to the starting line injury free. Improve your performance, reduce injury and have fun in Coach Pam’s twice-weekly cross-training workouts. We are walkers and runners who completely understand the benefits of cross training, and we've designed this series of workouts to help you accomplish your goals, beginning with the most important goal, get to the start line injury free.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7pm beginning Tuesday April 22
- Location: RC Ministry Center, 1921 Wildwood St, Boise, ID 83713 (upstairs) MAP
- 10 weeks, 2x per week, 20 workouts, ending June 26.
- Great Deal - ON SALE NOW $130 if paid by April 1 else $160 after
- Late season arrivals permitted and encouraged. Prorated.
- Questions? Call today (208) 639-1434
- Saturday October 4 - Run for the Hills Half Marathon
- Sunday, October 12 - City of Trees Half Marathon
- Saturday October 25 - Rush Creek Stampede Half Marathon
- Saturday November 1 - Run for Heaven's Gate Half Marathon
12 week group training: For many people, consider our Spring group training to prepare for the R4HG Summer training. Train with Boise RunWalk this Spring for a 10K or half marathon and do the Fit for Life Half Marathon 10K 5K in July. Training in the Spring will help you be ready for the Summer training program. IMPORTANT: Read the Weekly Update for current information on the training program.
Registration for R4HG
When you visit the CCBoise website, you may purchase the BRW Spring and/or Summer group training programs. Training with BRW is not required, but if you desire to, please complete the R4HG registration on the CCBoise website http://run4heavensgate.org
Run 4 Heaven's Gate - ONLINE REGISTRATION