Training programs. Schedule TBA.
$95 Spring + Summer
Complete the Registration form. Read the waiver here.
Choose Spring or Summer, or both Spring and Summer, and number of participants.
We’ll send you a PayPal to complete your transaction.
- We’ll send you a PayPal to complete your transaction
- No PayPal account required
- Pay with Debit or Credit card
- Your information and PayPal are both secure.
- We never see your card.
- Registration and payments during onsite training are discouraged.
- No refunds after the 2nd Saturday of the season.
Questions about joining?
- Visit and join our Boise RunWalk Facebook group
- Phone Coach Steve (208) 639-0205
- We can talk about your goals, ambitions, prior experience.
- Email – please include your phone number
Here’s what you get:
- Structured group coaching and group training plan
- Saturday morning group coaching sessions
- Coaches dedicated to your success
- Group of new friends for accountability and fun
- Routes on the greenbelt and foothills with H2O and facilities
Q. I just discovered Boise Run Walk, but your season has started already. Can I still join?
A. Yes! New members may join throughout the season. It’s never too late.
Q. I’m out of shape and think I should become more fit prior to joining. Should I join anyway?
A. Yes! People join to get in shape and have fun, and find motivation. It’s hard to do this alone.
Q. I’m joining in the middle of a training season. Can you spend time with me to help get me caught-up?
A. Yes! We offer a 1-hour orientation and “catch up” session with Coach Steve. Fee may apply.
Q. I think I should start with a 5K rather than a 10K. Is this OK?
A. Yes! You can train for a 5K. It’s all about setting realistic yet challenging goals.